Included in a Standard Installation
Labour for local area/weekday installation, plus materials for standard installation
up to 30 feet of 2" S636
venting (white pipe) includes 10 elbows
up to 10' gas piping
up to 18" plenum adapter
up to 30 feet clear condensate
tubing to an open drain/sink or laundry tub.
up to 10 feet of 14/2 Electrical
up to 10 feet of 18/4 thermostat
removal and disposal of old
One electrical permit.Air Conditioning
Central Air Conditioning Ductless Air Conditioning
Direct Vent Space Heaters
Rinnai Space Heater
For the ultimate flexibility in home heating, look no further than Rinnai Direct Vent Gas Wall Furnaces. These innovative gas appliances deliver smart, energy-efficient and consistent warm air to any cold spot without the use of a central duct work. And installation could not be easier with a small vent termination.
- Fully modulating gas valve and variable-speed blower, for energy-efficient, consistent heating
- Up to 83% AFUE efficiency
- Cool-to-the-touch cabinets, electronic ignition, and child lock for optimum safety
- Easy-to-use programmable LED temperature controls with memory setting feature, for energy-saving programmed temperature set-back
- Quiet operation – only 47 dB from the largest model
- Available in natural gas or propane models
Watch Video Here
- Money and energy savings over tank type water heaters and traditional water heaters.
- The ideal solution for customers who need both domestic hot water and a space heating application.
- Clean: little chance to cause dust or lower humidity because there is no air movement.
- Silent: offers silent heating because no blowers are needed for forced circulation.
- Comfort: keeps floors warm but indoor air fresh, making people feel warm and comfortable.
- Coverage: radiant heat makes heating from floor to ceiling possible.
- Economical: radiant heat in the floors can transmit warmth throughout the house hours after turning off the heater.
For more information on North Bay Hydro Services systems please visit us or contact Michael at (705) 474-8100 ext 267 or email email@example.com for more information.